Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Taz (Interview with Emily Bienvenu)


"The first time I saw Taz he was presented as a gift in a pale blue bucket...his cute little head was peeking out, and the first time I laid eyes on him, I was in love..he looked like a wind up toy that had come to life."

"He loves to relax on the marble table in the den since it has a cool surface...most of the time he really doesn't like toys that he has accumulated over the years, he prefers to play "peek a boo" under the covers."

"He loves to walk around Lake Lily in Maitland and go to the soccer field in Winter Park...since he is so well-behaved, we can take him to eat out occasionally at the Eden Bar at the Enzian or at a cafe on Park Avenue...he also loves going to the Farmer's Market in Winter Park and Maitland every weekend...he has many fans and followers wherever he goes. Taz always seems to have a smile on his face, so everyone that sees him starts to SMILE. "



"Today he went in the lobby of Publix since it was so hot in the car...a manager of Publix offered to hold him for me while I did my shopping because another manager had informed me I couldn't take him into the store with me. He said, 'Maam... that is the cutest dog I have ever seen... but we cannot allow him in the store unless he is a service dog'.
By that time, a crowd of people had surrounded us to pet Taz and talk to him so I replied,
'Looks like he is servicing quite a few people right now!' "




No comments:

Post a Comment